EFT Level 2 Registration
Certified course with EFT International
Pearl Lopian, EFT Master Trainer and Practitioner
About EFT Level II:
Master your skill of EFT-Tapping and take it to the next level, to be able to use it with your clients. A 12-hour course, the EFT Level II course will take you from the simple basic Level I approach to EFT to a more free-flowing, intuitive style of working. This will be the practical application of all you have learned in Level I in greater depth and detail. A deep exploration of unfolding key core issues and events begins here.
These more advanced concepts and approaches will extend your toolkit of techniques and lift your practice of EFT to a professional level. You will gain a greater understanding of the origins of issues and how to tackle particular types of issues. Plenty of practice time is allowed in a safe and supervised environment so that you become familiar with the new material and develop confidence in the techniques.
• Bringing it all together, the track through an EFT session
• Gain confidence in the skills you have learned in Level 1
• Learn to run EFT sessions from beginning to end
• How to approach a potentially intense issue, or get started with a vague problem when the person doesn’t know what it’s about
• More techniques for clearing emotions and effects of past trauma
• Working with PTSD
• Addressing physical issues
• Understand how to work with Core issues and limitings-beliefs,
• Learn how to use your intuition
• The skillful use of affirmation and intention
• Learn how to use EFT with children
• Demos and practice, practice, practice in a supervised environment
Click HERE to apply for Level 2 Training.
Begins Wednesday, September 6th, 2023
9am-12pm UK | 11am-2pm ISR
In order to complete your certification, you must complete 50 Practice Sessions, 4 case studies (one of which has to be how you have used it personally), 6 hours of mentoring, and a multiple-choice online exam.